Give yourself a hug with a Memory Quilt by wrapping in a blanket made from the clothing of a loved one. It's a priceless keepsake that is sure to provide comfort in your time of grieving and bring back fond memories of time spent with your loved one.
I'm very respectful of the fact that this is an emotional purchase, so feel free to contact Julie with questions about quilt design options and what will work best for your type of clothing.
- Many different types of clothing can be used in a Memory Quilt. Blue jeans, flannel shirts, button down shirts, Hawaiian shirts and so much more.
- Soft fleece or flannel backing is used for a blanket like finish.
- Customize your quilt with an EMBROIDERED NAME or EMBROIDERED MESSAGE
- The minimum to get started is purchasing a quilt DEPOSIT to be placed on my work list or pay the full amount.
- Deposits made today have a finish date in July 2019